Pages

Wednesday, 11 January 2017

Dannii Minogue hasn't spoken to Cowell in six years

Dannii Minogue may be back judging talent on British TV but she hasn't spoken to X Factor boss Simon Cowell since she left the show in 2010.

Now part of the BBC's Let It Shine lineup, the Australian star had spent the last few years back in her native country, performing similar televisual duties.

There were rumours of a fling between Minogue and Cowell during her spell at The X Factor between 2006 and 2010, when they were both judges on the talent contest.

Speaking to The Sun, Minogue revealed that she hasn't spoken to Cowell since she left the show over six years ago.

"I haven't spoken to him and I have no idea what he's said about the show," she said. "I have had zero contact with X Factor since I left. I haven't seen it."

https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2017/0110/843873-dannii-minogue-hasnt-spoken-to-cowell-in-six-years/

Dannii with Louis in the X Factor days